Friday, January 29, 2010

“You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her”


I wish a woman were in my bed right now.
I would love to make out, hard.

Right now I would slam this fucking computer shut and run into the bedroom, tripping over my hastily-offed clothing like a mad man, insane. I would grab her immediate waist, directly above her hips and I would grab her with both hands, one on either side and grip her like that.

I think I would love the way she would sweat, too, and could tell when she was excited.
Her back would begin to get hot and I knew her biology was delivering a severe beating to her logic.

I bought new sheets and we could be the first to fuck on them.

Breakfast is my treat, I do love to get up in the early pre-dawn.
I'll have a few Bloody Mary's while I make you an omlette.
Or peaches and cream cheese on a cinnamon bagel.
Or more sex.

After a little red wine tonight, I'll go to bed and sleep.

I wish there were a woman in my bed tonight.
I'd put down the lid on the wine, and close this computer and just put it down and even if she wanted to just spoon well man, that's just fine.

But I wish that woman slept tight with me and stayed the night and kept me cold with her feet and iced hands and man I wish she were in my bed tonight.

No comments: