Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Sometimes up Sometimes down My life's so uncertain With you not around"



When I finally got out of bed, sheets following, I was worn out and felt weak and was sweating hard. My stomach and thighs were cramping and man it was painful struggling to the bathroom. I didn't need to sit down but I did need to rinse the sweat from my eyebrows, keeping the salty sting out of my eyes.

I brushed my teeth slowly as my tongue was swollen and raw. The toothpaste was irritating to taste but I spit it out fast.

More water, colder this time.

A glass of milk and a quick hit of pot put me right and I could hear them as I walked back to my room.

They were laughing and sighing and talking about scandals. They cooed and hurried me back under the covers when I walked in.

Having an orgy with The Supremes required stoic and regular stamina.

We smoked.

2 comments:

chrisrawk said...

Upside down, you keep me hanging on... I'm coming out so you can't hurry love.

Sid Heart said...

I have been cheating on the Supremes with the Ronettes, too. Do I need to choose one? Or can I be discreet and have them both?