Friday, June 26, 2009

"It is no use to blame the looking glass if your face is awry."

Drugs. Insanity.
The battle and the victory.
MDMA, cocaine, mushrooms, exctacy, speed, mary-jane, beer, whiskey and tequila.
Eating, fighting and winning.
Thanks, kids, for the win.
In my tent I fought it alone, as usual, and won.
There was one who helped me, though.
A strange angel from the past.

She took me down through the mists and gave me socks to wear, even.
I loved her hard, but I could not be a lover for her.

You see, those trips, those tastes, those sick fucking wastes
I should be alone, I said.

Again, heart broke and face pouted.

Sorry.

But you know me, by now.
Burning through, ripping through, loving you.

I never knew you, too.
But I love you still and your Vietnam-chopper whinge.

The last one out.

Are you on it?


No comments: