Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life During Wartime, July 18, 2006

Arrive last minute? You're rushing to be ready, scrambling for tracks. Arrive an hour early? You're rushing to be ready, scrambling for tracks. This is seat-of-the-pants Guessing Radio at its tops-and-tails finest (give or take), and it's Tuesdays 3-5 on CJSR.

Bauhaus -- Telegram Sam
***
Glaciers -- Kidney Stone
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness -- Better Strangers
The Creeping Nobodies -- Sense of Belonging
***
Feist -- Open Season
David Bowie -- I Have Not Been to Oxford Town
Tortoise & Bonnie "Prince" Billy -- Love Is Love
Starlight Mints -- Seventeen Devils
***
Cracker -- I Need Better Friends
The Ohsees -- Island Raiders
Oakley Hall -- Having Fun Again
***
The Nymphets -- If I Wake Up Tomorrow
The MC5 -- The American Ruse
Pointed Sticks -- It's OK
the Leather Uppers -- My Baby
Pixies -- Velouria
***
Juana Molina -- la Verdad
Camera Obscura -- Teenager
Tom Verlaine -- Shingaling
***
The Von Zippers -- Freedom A430
The Smalls -- Alvarez
Nina Simone -- Little Girl Blue (Postal Service remix)
***
Iggy Pop -- Nightclubbing

No comments: