Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Life During Wartime, May 30, 2006

Still not quite up to speed on the relative merits of the many means of moving from my new place to the blazing playland of learning that is VarScona, I arrived for the show on time but rushing, and it kind had me off balance throughout. I suspect I babbled a bit. As for the records, I'm actually kind of surprised at how few Greatest Hits I threw down; normally when i have 5min of prep time, half the show come off the utility belt...

LDWt's still Tuesdays 3-5pm on CJSR!

A Tribe Called Quest -- the Scenario
***
The Brewtals -- Wild Man
The Jerry Lee Phantom -- Radio Stone
Astrud Gilberto -- the Gentle Rain
Beta Band -- Won
***
Handsome Family -- I See You All the Time in Airports
Feist -- Gatekeeper (Do Right mix)
Buffalo Daughter -- Great Five Lakes
Flaming Lips -- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Constantines -- Young Offenders
***
Cracker -- Where Have Those Days Gone?
Oakley Hall -- If I Was in El Dorado
The Ohsees -- Broken Stems
Mike Johnson -- Rot
***
Mr. Pine -- Dragonfly
Sons & Daughters -- Start to End
The Kills -- Sweet Cloud
***
Deadstring Brothers -- Get Up Jake
ILCK -- Big Damn Roach
Mission of Burma -- 13
***
Rae Spoon -- Willow
Wilco -- Thirteen
Matt Allen -- Last Ole Dollar

No comments: