Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sometimes, a monster is loosed for want alone. It will take you and it will eat you and it will give you pleasure.



I want flesh.
I want to fuck.
I want to be deep inside of you.
I want to cum in you and keep my hard cock pushed in there, filling you.
I want you and I will have you.

When your duvet or covers or sheets are pulled tight tonight, and you are drifting off to sleep, I will creep in there, into your secrets.

In that place you will be free to take me like the lover you have always wanted to be.
You can have anything you want of me, as I will of you.

Your fingers will drift below your waistband and with self-muffled sighs you will imagine that those very same fingers are mine; my cock, my tongue and my heat.

And when your hips buck as you cum, you will say my name and gasp for it; clenched fists, curled toes and open mouth.

After it all, dear lover, you will shudder and shake and return to your senses and drift away into sleep.

But I will have had you then like that, using your own body to fuck you and make you twist.

Sometimes, monsters be loosed.

Tonight the jailer has opened the doors and the monster is out there. He is hunting you.

Check under your bed.
Close the closet doors.
Leave the lights on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the hottest thing I have ever read.

Sid Heart said...

Good. Thanks.