Wednesday, December 31, 2008

" Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."


It was cold and the elevators were all fucked. The one that worked was long and I had to wait for 10 minutes. I live on the 30th floor, so running down is done while really fucking high, or not at all.
Today I saw her, my perfect slave. She was short and plump, lip pierced and horn-rimmed glasses.
I would make her beg me to fuck her in the ass while I neutralized her in a head-lock.
Yesssss.
She looked at me long and I knew that she wanted cock.

There was only one elevator working today and the one I took stopped at every floor.
She got on a floor below me. I was already in banter, dry and aloof, with the Scottish doctor who lives on the 31st floor. We joked about rent and heat and when she got on I saw her watch me and that's when I knew I could make her do bad things.

She watched me and I knew she was fucking me in her imagination.
I wanted to say, "Take a number, baby.", but I have not had sex in a long time. Although I don't feel badly about it I do want to fuck, so I say nothing.
I was cute and funny for 29 floors and she bought it and we fantasy-fucked for 20 floors.
That's how I am calling in tonight.
But man, she was such a slut. I would tie her and would 20-to-10 bet my buddies to fuck her. She would be my whore, but I'd love her unconditionally.
And I would make her come every day and as much as I could.

We all joked and then parted ways when the elevator hit the lobby.
I had an erection and walked to the liquor store. It felt good to press against it and the streets were fine, warm even.

I hope the elevator breaks tomorrow, too.
I like the community and I want to eat the cunt of that fine young one I saw today.
I think I could fuck her glasses right off, I'd need her on all fours, though.
Then I would come deep inside her.

Happy New Year.
I hope you get your wee bits sucked.

-Love Sid Heart
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxox

No comments: