Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yeehaw. S'up, mutha-fukkas?

I just got back from an overnight camping trip to Yubari. Yubari is a shit-speck town not too far from Chitose. I went with Bill, my American friend. We panned for gold and drank a fuck-load of sweet sake. Needless to say, I was retarded. I love Japan. Seriously, I want to stay here for life. I swam naked in the river near our campsite and drifted with the current until I found myself in Yubari. Not near, but smack-fucking-dab-in-the-middle of town. The locals, who probably never see gaijin, were quite suddenly startled to see a drunk, naked Canadian standing, confused, in the middle of thier quaint farming town. Haha. So, I had to 'portage' my bare ass back to camp.
Now, I am home and going to eat some miso ramen. Yum.
Later, fuckers.

No comments: